There are three ways you can help maintain the path:
- Join our Pathminder Squad
- Use Easyfundraising – see how it works You register very simply, then each time you buy from a participating retailer, they donate a small percentage to ACP
Since we receive no financial support from District Councils or Scottish Government, our path maintenance budget relies totally on generous donations from firms, organisations, walking groups, and individuals – recognising the huge voluntary effort made by the team of Rotarians and Pathminders involved in managing the Coastal Path – and the pleasure it continues to give so many people.
Donations, large and small, are most welcome. You can donate using the red button.
As well as from individuals, recent sizeable donations have been received from:
We need money to continue Path maintenance.
Please consider making a donation. You can donate as little as £5. You don't need a Paypal account - just click this button.
- Ayr & District Rambling Club
- Bryson-Corbett Charitable Trust
- Clair Ridge Welfare Committee
- Cunninghame Ramblers
- Hillhouse Quarries Ltd
- Moyle Interconnectors
- Carrick Futures
- Kyle Mountain Club
- South Ayrshire Waste Environmental Trust
- Contours Walking Holidays
- Western Link Interconnectors
- Wm Grant Local Employees Forum
With ever-increasing annual maintenance costs – to replace signage, steps, fencing, etc, over 106 miles of path, and service mowers and strimmers – these generous donations have made our task of maintaining the Path possible.